Tarsons Products IPO, which was offered for subscription from November 15 to November 17, seemed to have an overwhelmingly positive response throughout the period. Following that, Tarsons Products has announced today that the company has finalized its Rs 1023.47 crore initial public offering (IPO) allocation.
As part of Tarsons Products IPO, the company raised Rs 1,023 crore. The Tarsons’ IPO included a new issuance of Rs 150 crore and the rest was raised via an offer for sale by selling stockholders. Subscriptions to the Qualified Institutional Buyer (QIB) reserved quota reached a subscription of 115.77 times, while the Non-Institutional Investor (NII) reserved quota was subscribed 184.54 times, Retail Individual Investor (RII) was subscribed 10.56 times, and the Qualified Institutional Buyer (QIB) reserved quota received 1.83 times subscriptions.
Tarsons Products’ shares, on the other hand, were selling on the Grey Market at Rs 812, with a premium of Rs 150, which increased to Rs 170 after a period of trading. The grey market is an unauthorised marketplace where IPO shares are traded beginning with the announcement of the price band and continues until the shares are listed on the stock exchanges.
“As can be seen by grey market premium, this is an appealing firm that is offered at a fair value and has the potential to earn a 30 percent listing premium. Tarsons’ future prospects, on the other hand, will be tied to the pharmaceutical business, which is now experiencing a slowdown ” says Wright Research founder Sonam Srivastava, who is also its CEO.
Tarsons Products is an Indian labware company that designs, manufactures, and supplies high-quality labware equipment and consumables to research institutions, including Dr Reddy’s Laboratories, Agappe Diagnostic, the Institute of Chemical Technology, the Metropolis Healthcare System, the National Centre for Biological Sciences, Dr Lal Path Laboratories, the Molbio Diagnostics Corporation, and Syngene International, among others. Tarsons Products manages its operations through its five manufacturing facilities in West Bengal.
After Tarsons Products IPO, the company is expected to list on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange on November 26. Based on the significant grey market premium, good financials with healthy ratios, and great growth potential in the longer term, Stocks Experts predict that the company will list on the BSE and NSE at a 20-30 percent premium to the issue price.
Bidders who are keen to find out whether they have been allotted Tarsons Products IPO shares or not can now check their share allocation status either on the BSE’s official website or on the website of Kfintech Pvt Ltd, the company that handled the company’s initial public offering.
Check Tarsons Products IPO (Initial Public Offering) allocation status on the BSE website.
- Bidders who submitted applications for the Tarsons Products Initial Public Offering (IPO) may check the progress of their applications by logging onto the BSE official website through the URL bseindia.com/investors/appli check.aspx.
- After login onto the BSE’s official website, go to the Tarsons Products Initial Public Offering (IPO).
- Provide your IPO application number in the following field.
- The site will then ask you for your PAN card information; provide your PAN number in the exact forma
- Confirm that you are not a robot by completing the captcha.
- Finally, click on the ‘submit’ button to complete the process.
- The application status of your Tarsons Products will be shown on your computer’s display screen.
Check Tarsons Products IPO (Initial Public Offering) allocation status on the KFintech website.
- Log onto the KFintech website using this direct URL – kprism.kfintech.com/ipostatus/
- After signing in, pick Tarsons Products IPO from the drop-down menu.
- You will be asked to provide information such as your Application Number, DPID/Client ID, or PAN card number. You have the option of selecting any of these.
- Fill out the form with the specifics of your desired option from the previous step.
- Complete the Captcha information.
- After that, click on the ‘Submit’ button.